Which $500 Speaker Next?

I'm going to be buying a new pair of speakers in a few weeks and wanted to get some input from you all.

My equipment is Classe CA-150 amp, lightspeed attenuator...
Looks are important, I like detail, imaging, tight well defined bass, maybe a little forward sound... My listening room is a small to medium sized bedroom

Brands I'm looking at:

Swan D1.1se
LSA .5 or 1.0
B&W 601 S3 or 685 local
Tannoy Revolution DC6
Focal 705v or 806v
Selah Audio
PSB Stratus Golds local (completly different from the others here)
NSM 10s local

And Anything else here on the Gon around $500.

I like all types of music. Vocal and drums need to sound good, along with guitars.

Thanks ahead of time for your input!
128x128b_limo
FWIW...Boston Acoustic A 26 ***** whathifi review...demoed this at the Needle Doctor...my jaw dropped when the rep said they cost $400...soundwise...easily 800-1k...that good
Thanks everyone!

2nd time in two days that I wrote a long response only to have it get deleted....

So, I've been interested in maggies and kind of forgot about those so I'll check them out. I see them come up here locally for sale so I'll check c-List and report back (denver c-list if anyone wants to help!).

Good to hear that the clue was like- thanks!

So I went and looked at b&w, sonus faber, focal, golden ear this morning.

I actually really like the b&w cm5's, but a little pricey.

The focals were okay but they were hooked up to a nad whereas the others were on a moon int.

I think here in two weeks I'll go pick up a few pairs to demo at home.

P.S. those Swans are still tempting me...
Without fail, in these discussions, someone recommends the Monitor Audio RS-6. Awful speaker. A muddy mess.
George,
I think you got me wrong. I am not doubting the Lightspeed. But from my personal experience I found out that more voltage can make a passive system sound better. I have a TVC in my system. I used to run RCA between this TVC and my amp (1V sensitivity) and it sounded good. Occasionally I had to turn my volume position to 17 (of available 24) for music to sound good (e.g. Sara K. - Hobo, Chesky Records). But once I connected XLR between the TVC and the amps, it was a different ball game.
With a $500 speaker sound quality should be most important not looks! With that in mind a 2nd hand ATC SCM 7 or Magnepan MMG will compete or exceed anything available at this price point, if your concerned about what's on the recording.