Where would you go after Wilson WP7?

I have the Wilson WP7's paired with Krell 300MCX monos, Krell Home Theater Standard 7.1, Velodyne 18 with SMS-1. I am sure the good folks here would have some opinions on an upgrade, what would you do or just be happy?

My room is small 9' wide, 8.5' ceiling, 16' long. Room may have a tad more sound treatment than needed but at high SPL works very well.

Likes: I prefer concert level volumes appropriate to the music. To that end the system has very fast, tight bass. Actually its really good. No distorsion at 103Dbs. Good to very good imaging.

Cons: Highs are bright or hot. very directional so very small sweet spot.

Can anther speaker sound better given the smallish room?

Thanks!
128x128hughp3
I think there is some pretty good advice given above.
1) Consider loosing the Krell stuff
2) Use the Wilsons in a long wall set up
3) Consider Sasha/Sophia III's
4) The Maggie suggestion was interesting. I'm a Maggie guy, but I really liked the Sophia III's. Just couldn't justify the price difference. There aren't a lot of box speakers I like, so the Maggie suggestion is not as crazy as it sounds.
Point 3 is one I'd like to reinforce. I heard the Sophia III's and liked them better than the WP 8's. They were more musical to my ears. Timbre was dead on. Very good speakers.
While this thread is interesting, I think Hughp3 has left the premises. I noticed on another thread he purchased an ARC Ref 5 and solved his problem. Other than the WAF!
find a GOOD dealer to help you. The advice on this forum is all over the board - you'll never figure out what is good advice and what is nonsense
Everybody knows surround preamps are not as good as stereo preamps, Krell or whatever you want... Sorry but hiend speakers NEED hiend preamps