Where's the best place for used audio gear in NYC?

I'll be in NYC for the first time from mid Nov. to mid Jan. and hope to see some audio along with all the other neat stuff.
tinker
I agree that if your looking for used gear, no matter where you are, Audiogon is the place.

That being said, please try to spend the 30 minutes it takes to get to Northern New Jersey and visit John Rutan of The Audio Connection. John is a passionate audiophile/music lover, carries great gear, and is a phenomenal human being.
I went into NYC to check out stores last year, trust me and others and dont bother, you will only end up pissed and posting your frustrations here afterwards.
You have at your feet any number of music events from even small taverns that you will just about get promised a good time, check the city out by day, look for live music at night..........when all is said and done Agon will be waiting for you!
Thanks folks. At least now I won't think that wonderful stuff is there but I just can't find it.
Comments all apply here too.(Vancouver,BC)Crappy selection,coversion to HT and either litle knowledge or no manners. Sounds like I'll feel right at home!
The only place that I would considered to visit for some used or demo stuff is Harvey Electronics. There is one in Midtown Manhattan
2 West 45th Street
Between 5th and 6th Avenues
And the other one in
Downtown Manhattan
888 Broadway at 19th Street
Inside ABC Carpet & Home
From time to time they have nice peaces for sale.
You can call them to find out what they have on shelves.
NRs are:(212)575-5000 and (212)228-5354. I got a good deal on McIntosh amp.
Mariusz
Any of you New Yorkers heard of or been to EarsNova. Located on 207 East 84th Street (between 2nd & 3rd Avenues). Their sound rooms are in a loft on the 4th Floor. Visits are by appointment only so you get very personalized attention. Owner Josh seems to be very knowledgeable and willing to put the effort into making the sale. Any opinions on this place.