Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
@northwestmouse, I love The 5 Royales. Do you have a Ravens collection? Love them too!
@bdp24 cool, no. I don't have anything by the Ravens--at least no stand-alone titles. Probably have them unwittingly on a comp somewhere.  I DO have a some stuff by the Falcons, I listen to them quite a bit, especially the songs with Robert Ward on guitar.

Ah yeah, The Falcons, another great vocal group, out of which came Wilson Pickett. Robert Ward is legendary amongst guitarists for, amongst other reasons, his playing through the Magnatone, a very unique sounding combo amp. I worked in a band with a guitarist who had one, and I’ve never heard any other amp that sounded anything like it.
I got dem ol Kosmic Blues again Mama .... Janis Joplin.

R2R

This is a spectacular recording and played back via a new to me Jolida Black Ice tube buffer has raised it to new heights indeed.