Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
I'm listening to Mark Knopfler's Tracker CD. My wife says I listen to it every day...which is not true.

But, the more I listen to it the more I like it. The songs are fabulous. The recording and engineering are top notch, to the point that I consider it to be one of my reference CDs. 

It is becoming one of my favorite albums. Right up there with Astral Weeks and a very few others.

I'm almost grieved that his most recent release is nowhere near as good. Not even good enough to buy in fact.

If you haven't listened to Tracker, give it a try. Get a glass of scotch, turn the lights down, get in your listening chair, close your eyes and give it a good listen. The deluxe version is worth the money as the extra songs are also quite good.

The Mr. Mister CD Pull.  (2017) a 'finally released' recording from the late 80s that the record label didn't know how to stick a categorical label onto.  Awesome songwriting, musicianship and the recording is pretty decent too.  
Navidad De Los Andes - Dino Saluzzi (bandoneón, composer), Anja Lechner (cello), Felix "Chuchara" Saluzzi (sax).