Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

Showing 50 responses by tomic601

Junkies - B - Sides, etc…

I find Qtips are on the hierarchy of needs …..just above food, maybe air…. 
Bob Marley and the Wailers - Exodus

Caught the 2020 documentary the other eve, tunes on my mind since…….playing air bass in da deep deep pocket, these cats got it…..
Patty - American Kid

man, i would pay a LOT to catch her in a small venue…… Belly Up, Solana…man do I miss you…..
Sarah McLatchlan - Solace

@bdp24 nice behind the beat drum work on Shelter….
Joel - always a fave !

Floyd - Dark Side ( watched documentary last eve )… fascinating 
The Blue Nile - Rooftops ( streaming off recommended list from a dude in Sneaker Pimps….
slide into the grave penniless with a bad A stereo and record collection….. It’s just a scenario…..
i don’t Steve. I do have the Shoals disc.

The Allman Bros - Fillmore East
Georgia Blue has a most excellent cover of In Memory of Elizabeth Reed

i never tire of that song…
What I love about this thread is just the wide swath of tastes, interest, passions - you people Know interesting stuff….
Tim - Sorry to hear, hope just turn on stress and all be well w easy layup replacement 

Miles Davis - Bitches Brew
Brian - so right you are, which side are you on boys ? music to reset…

I think all the ordered vinyl for up North has arrived, headed South at some future point….within the moon 
Rough Mix - Finally spinning vinyl, grading was NM, it’s VG + at best but…..man does this groove…..
Got my first tranche of cleaned discs back from Perfect Vinyl Forever. Discs super clean and so far sounding great ! i can recommend for somebody wanting US quality without the investment or wanting to trial the results of a good US cleaned disc before buying a US machine. Next tranche of 16 headed their way soon…
you can catch it in the film The Sound of My Voice, JD trying to discern the moment she slipped away in the sweet, hot, languid even California night……
Alberta Hunter - Amtrak Blues ( 1978 )

Thanks to @noromance  for referral, got my minty copy, from discogs  complete w owners play history, initial wash and archival sleeve date, gear used mostly various Conrad Johnson electronics…fascinating audiophile bits……
Brian - You must get “ herself “ to publish her desert island discs… at least 3, five….. whatever.

Pittman it is !
Eva - Nightbird

Brian - what do you think of that early Jennifer ? Pittman or Monarch ?
Danwagon ! love it and true…moving some air ! love the tight bass line….

Tom the Prine disc is wonderful, thx Steve for the super gift - totally unexpected
thank James ! i know right where i was when it was released, man do i feel…old….

Jazz was great in the descending fog as the last of the warm Santa Anna winds are vanquished….for now…

Crosby - Name ( German pressing but i have the 50 th on order ….anticipation )

@puffball08 ​​​​@sbank great chatting w you both this weekend ;-))

Brian, maybe i just have a crush on her and am hearing differences, @whart what do you think about the sonics on Black Acid Soul…

plenty of detail on the Treo, massive deep soundstage, piano is twenty feet back and retains drive, extension, shimmer…. 

or is it as Mick sang.

” just my imagination, running away with me “….. ha.

@bslon cool on Dark Side, my music producer buddy is doing the album live in entirety, sold out, laser light show included, wishing i could make it…..

yes Godspeed Bernard. Was listening to some of his Mahler work a bit back, emotive…. RIP