For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

Showing 50 responses by tomic601

Patricia Barber - Live A Fortnight in France ( server )

lovely, lovely……
Joel - awesome set ! Saw your system pics - love the groove of the room Dude. Fish art ! You might like the Ray Troll book “ Fish Worship, is it Wrong “

fish tank sounds like rabbit hole….

As kids we had a freshwater tank. My Dad at time was a field marine biologist at Ohio State. He brought home a 16” or so Bowfin..it quickly became the only fish in that tank…

200% mean hombre
Steve - I was out like a light before you posted that ;-) 

Brian - Yes that was her hit.. Twist… I think we have it on cassette in the garage..
Starting early ( for me anyway )

Eastmountainsouth ( S/T ) - Server, wish they had done more…..
I pretty much love everything but Lawyers in Love…

Downhill has been a spiritual go to for me of late…..
Kat Maslich-Bode  - The Road of 6 ( streaming )

3am is an outlier after confined to chair all day,…..
Blicher , Henner, Gadd - Get Your Motor Runnin’ ( server but i have it on LP )
Steve - I have been on a cripple staycation all August and into …well…now

i have written checks in my mind on things i want to do..

My wish for you is fun, relax and accomplishment !

Jim
Jackson B - Time the Conquer  ( server )

What with goings on in NOLA, seems like the Song “ Where were You. ? “ rings true today, again….freaking… today,….

I have it rocking…in protest
no affiliation but there is a Well Tempered Labs listed for not much $, might need a few bits but…… i have 4 tables…or else..

James - IMO and great experience w friends Amadeus and excellent, musical table… Quirky yes but sonics way, way above expense.

@mr_m has a WTL with Vandy Treo CT, Nakagoka, lovely sonics…
Steve - I remember them as BIG..bigger than ADS-810 but not tge model with the KEF B-139 bass driver, they had magic….
Valerie Carter - Wild Child ( Server ) but i have a Japan press i treasure 
Valerie Carter -  Just a Stone’s Throw Away

This disc, produced in part by Lowell George was my into to the true high end….and great music beyond FM radio..

At the high end shop i worked at afternoon in high school, owner had this album, sounded amazing on some Bud Fried IMF monitors….or the Shahinian Obelisk, or the pedestrian Thiels….

Yes, seed planted…
The Wailin’ Jennys - Bright Morning Stars ( server )

Miss hearing them live……
Agnes - Aventine ( server )

so called “ Chamber Pop “

i like her, this i think would sound spectacular on tube driven 57’s
Steve Miller played a concert at the Everett Boeing plant….off charts fun

How waz it Greg ?
Steve - oh what a relief to hear, will get that for sure. i just love her piano touch and tone…..
some great music being played…..

Leonard Cohen - Can’t Forget - A Souvenir of the  Grand Tour
PJ - To Bring You My Love

42 on the ARC, 1.2 kw on tap, ya man…. She is right here w me….
Lots of great music, welcome back all…

Albert King and Stevie Ray - In Session ( server )
Steve I ordered her new LP Flood but can’t find Rain on vinyl  ?..

conductive carbon black, buckyball, fullerenes, into Stabilant but there are aways risks. Probably should jack up my umbrella policy after that post….
Steve a disc # for Rain greatly appreciated. thx

Signing out, i have to work tomorrow…orbital stuff, important that brain functions….

Jim
Steve - I have the Walker goop, and some stuff my former employer use, something has to keep 40 year old AWACs in the air…

Amy Helm - Didn’t it Rain ( server )

Husker - so very sorry to hear of the loss of your friend
@nicks25 Nice system, love the cartridge collection for sure. Are you in SD ? i am in Carlsbad come mid / late October….

Have to stop by, we serve distilled water…and
I feel like i need to hire an assistant to look ahead and get all the exciting new / reissue LP on order…

@sourpuss123 Love your room, axes, groove and the classic Marantz gear. Sweet. We will have to host a Pac NW meetup w Greg, James before i retreat South… Stay tuned…
Belly Up !,,, for sure. Love / Hate w Spin…storing new discs the way they do leads to damage..maybe it has just been my luck !
best to you
Jim
IF anybody w MC needs use or long term loan aka “ custody “ of a Sumiko Fluxbuster , let me know. Pls do check compatibility!
Emmylou and Nash Ramblers - Lost Concert ( streamer ), thx Steve. I didn’t know about this, will be interested to hear what you think of the LP…