and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

Showing 50 responses by tomic601

post food truck Friday stupor…

Hiatt / Douglass - Leftover Feelings

Hiatt - Eclipse Sessions

War Dept loves some Hiatt…
Fox guarding the henhouse….i was kicked out of a fine school in my youth for running booze……hall monitor….ha….
i am fortunate that only 3 houses on a transformer and nobody is home….ha. I think Joel was asking what EMI meter you have Steve…
Pop Market is excellent seller of new sealed LP, they have text alerts for sale items, etc
Brian - I would send you my good copy but it’s going into my Vandersteen sub / Vandertones setup travel box. Thousands of miles on that kit :-)
Test Record 1 - Depth of Image ( Opus 3 )

checking the Hana…. you just know it’s good ;-)
streaming / server rips as I baby the foot….but taking inspiration from the thread….
Steve - for a time, i lived down the street from Howard Leese, could hear him just shredding it in his converted horsebarn studio….ah the memories…circa 1994 ish….

He has some great riffs..

Harvey Reid - Guitar Voyages ( server )

thx for asking Steve, optimistically hopeful ….
Bettye - Worthy ( server ) Her 2 LP Things Have Changed is incoming… New $22 delivered Discogs
ya man, good inspiration 

Bettye LaVette - Interpretation ; The British Rock Songbook ( server ) 
lucinda - Live at the Fillmore , using the volume control…….

@bdp24 thinking about you….

deep in the pocket…..
Congrats Brian - so well deserved - you have been chasing the fat rabbits and it shows in superb system !

Cleveland Rocks !!!!
@tgilb which Vandy do you have ? and consider joining Vandy owners forum 
ya Greg - for many years my go to disc. To Know me is to Love Me.

a cartridge torture test……with great music and performance…..

lights out here !

best to the real contributors, there are many.
I am super blessed, took some risks in a long happy career that paid off. Many moons ago in a galaxy… I sold Vandersteen ( and ADS, Infinity, Wilson, Acoustat, Quad, Soundlab.. KEF u get the picture ). Was super blessed around 2010 to rekindle a deep interest in Vandy.

gratitude is everything and I love listening to other systems, I always always learn something and it usually Spurs creativity and improvement.

no matter what Vandy you own, the dna of the 7 is in there….

I love this thread because it seems to be music lovers first :-)

best to all
Friends and neighbors, love it !

i am a fan of the Treo for sure ;-) Lots to be wrung out of them !,,,, enjoy in good health.

https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/7100

best to you

Jim
OK…whew home…after surgery and 5 nites in hospital w world class surgeons and care. most of The food did suck. Restoration of blood flow to left foot was objective and they got that nailed, well stapled anyway. i won’t be spinning vinyl for a few more weeks, so just lurking for server or streamer inspiration….

War dept has been picking stuff off Pandora, will fire up big rig later. i was successful in walking her thru Espresso maker operation, stereo should be a breeze…

hope everyone is well.

i feel grateful and blessed

Jim
Joel - My buddy got a 185, 165 and a 130 just inside San Clemente - go get em !,,,,,
thanks for thinking of me
@j_husker congrats, i am a longtime Grado fan. TAS loved the cart you are breaking in, please do let us know how this goes…..
Joel, understand as I have been ragdolled a few times myself….welcome back
Tim got her on now, thanks for nudge. She is on War Dept. fave list on the condo streamer…
James McMurtry - The Horses and the Hounds  ( streaming ) - Excellent writeup / review / interview on this work in Rolling Stone
Jackson B - Downhill ( the music and importantly the message really resonate with me )……
streaming Emerald - another “ War Dept. Approved “ artist…

i am digging it also…
the “ B “ section is rich and fertile ground…

Blue Rodeo - Tremolo ( love the cover art also )