For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

Showing 50 responses by tomic601

James - I outsourced dinner, wood fired Pizza( yes I sat outside in shade ) and a supertanker of Cold drink

Coho
sounds great, somewhere I have some….
Joel - amp looks awesome. Could probably sear some BFT. Congrats on bagging one. I have but a peanut on my card.
what a wide ranging haul Steve ! certainly an occasion to say diverse….
Congrats and enjoy…

I wouldn’t do anything more Brian just yet, keep an ear on it, maybe one of the sockets loose, pin bent, dirt, reinserted fixed it….hopefully for good. in future, i switch cables L to R to isolate to a component, you may have done that to arrive at phono preamp…. You have find decent B and K Tube testers for $75 - $100 ish also. w Tubes spares are your friend…

1965 winter when the big truck arrived w stereo, Young Persons Guide to the Orchestra / Peter and the Wolf.

I was 4

The remaining Mac gear is on my vintage system page

Flennon Vibrato guru Steve @slaw will help you get there for a lot less than $2k
Well it’s cooled down enough for streaming tunes in sunroom….

Dan - Everything Must Go
F Mac  - Rumors

Green Book is sweet….
well…….wow, the RSD release of Steely Dan - Everything Must Go….is just freaking fantastic. Highly, Highly recommended.

another nice pile Steve……

I have MoFi restock of Breakfast in America headed my way……anticipating this…ha

great..now.. ( again ), i have a crush on Joan and ordering all her vinyl off discogs……
Hi Steve - yep, 2x MyMat w. Hana = no reflex clamp. The ML is an incredible cart, if not overly “ polite “…
Tom - u. da man, have big big fun. i did a 21 day there , someday tell ya the charter arms explorer floating rifle vs. Wolf story…..i called it a draw, not for the Moose…
Marty S / Fab. Superlatives. - Way Out West

EJ casts a long musical influence shadow….fun
Jackson B - Standing in the Breach ( Server )

ya man, thanks for the spur, musical spur….
@waltersalas pretty sure you know…but…..Blue Heron Suite by Sarah is flat out awesome - streaming it now. Vinyl in various configuration best purchased from her website..

wow…
@grey9hound 

ya man, how fun:-). got Based on a True Story cranked up a bit for Happy Hour….Flat to 20 hz  in the room at my chair w 1.2 KW a side

fun ride….a decent streamer / dac essential for discovering new tunes    thanks  for the tip

Tim - I got run of the house for another week - war zone free !!! 
Postmaster delivered!

Joan Osborne- Trouble and Strife
Walter - congrats on the new speakers - enjoy !

I think with you now there are at least 4 of us here w appreciation for Sarah J

I am spinning Sarah M - Solace
Steve - i have been balancing a few things, foot, work, reading, streaming some new music, backlog of in transit vinyl. Do you have ABB - Ludlow Garage on LP .? thoughts…
bingeing on Feat today

Feats Don’t Fail me Now, Time Loves a Hero, Dixie Chicken, Columbus ( MoFi )……
Might be fun to collaborate on a thread of LRS - On My Radar..maybe have a few notable online sellers… different vibe…,

iF we do it, I got Rat City in Old Burien…
James - temps warrant a nice Chardonnay, like an idiot - I have a Boomtown Syrah open - out on deck watching sun go down - windows open - Tom Petty blaring 
Visited my LRS ( Silver Platters in Sodo ) today for a browsing fix…

Tom Petty and the HB - Angel Dream
Allman Bro - Eat a Peach ( DMM )
Leonard Cohen - Live in London

…. new small signal tubes for preamp arrived - sounding great w TP right from get go….
Brian - ah no, failed on that suggestion…now trying to remember IF we have a DVD player in the TV den, domain of the War Dept…..

i know, first world problems