For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

Showing 50 responses by tomic601

Natalie M - Motherland ......heavy pressing, clamp sucks the life outa it.....
my dream is to wash up on an Island with Margo.....takeout Chinese would be a plus....maybe
the 140 g (? ) 80’s Clapton pressings benefited....a whisker

Junkies - Trinity ( the 2 LP AAP set.....just lovely.....messing w Hana loading now...ha. )
Terry Evans - Puttin’ It Down ( Audioquest )

credit to @slaw 

it rocks w a pocket sooooooooo deep....

Daniel - I can send you some walker enzyme, it seems to work on mold release…i don’t know why….

Nitty Gritty also at one time had a special mold release liquid cleaner…not sure IF still available after founder died / firm sold…

Best to you

Jim

The Blues… “ A Real Summit Meeting “ - MoFi  ( MFSL 2-518 )

Featuring; BB, Muddy, Big Mama Thornton, Eddie Cleanhead Vinson, Clarence Gatemouth Brown, ….etc….

So very fine, A grade sonics…

70 and sunny in Seattle....Cleveburg, didn’t the River catch on fire ?... twice...
just messing w you Brian

Brian - for a time my Dad worked at DuPont on the flats.... warmth was everywhere.... ha
Hiatt - Eclipse Sessions

wishing I had ordered his new stuff w “ the greatest dobro player the world has ever seen “
A. K. ( and she might know... )
Steve - I think Leonard had a long flirtatious  wander between light, dark and enlightened raconteur

I get it....
Shared a wonderful 4+ hour musical visit w Greg yesterday as he made the trek North from Olympia - bit of antipasto, the black LP ( sides to cover more ground ) and great conversations....

Brubeck - Time Out ( 45 rpm AAP )
Talking Heads - Fear of Music ( OP )
Jayhawks - Hollywood Town Hall
Skynyrd - Second Helping ( 45 AAP )
Terry Evan’s - Puttin It Down
Sea Level - Cats on the Coast
Ry Cooder - Chavez Ravine ( lovely gift from Greg ! )
Eric Clapton - No Reason to Cry
Emmylou Harris - Wrecking Ball

Greg left me with some new music, which I will savor along w new friendship - to the best thread in Audiogon !
Tim - Long ago i fished out of Holland - ya never know - the door is always open here as well.

Greg - Some Priest should wake up the neighborhood, bring it !,,,,
some scorching but oh so tasteful guitar work by Duane Allman on the Boz disc - give Loan Me a Dime a listen.....
Joel - I hope that helps...i had a ripped copy on server but the LP is next level...Muscle Shoals grit included. When i get back to the land of surf, let’s get you over ;-) Dudes are whaling on the BFT.....
Brian - shrimping was superb.....home now....

Bob Marley and the Wailers - Babylon by Bus
headed South on the beach to a party where rumors have it much Dylan will be spun.....

Joel...BFT is a culinary and angling pinnacle:-)...Shrimping is like farming so i wear my John Deere hat.....

Bass traps worth the wait nice!

Norah Jones - Day Breaks ( funky orange..transparent vinyl.. )
Thomas Dolby - The Golden Age of Wireless

A generous gift from Greg thank you !

i have not heard this since the “ heyday “ of MTV......such memories
Manfred Mann’s Earth Band - Angel Station

also a wonderful gift from Greg
Lowell George - Thanks I’ll Eat it Here

Ditto Greg and a better pressing than my others....so far

Sounding fine.....
Hiatt / Douglas- Leftover Feelings

dripping w tone, depth and smoky booze....
i texted Brian K an rta screenshot of comfort me...... that should wilt a weenie power amp....ha. looks like some discogs shopping in order....unless..... ?
Leave Your Sleep is a master work, sadly not available analog - Bleezers Ice Cream at my wake - please. This and many more format limited examples are but one reason why I have a killer DAC.....

I wonder if Natalie likes Debussy....
speaking of analog, anybody have LP version of Feist - Metals ?

woofers be woofing......here

as we contemplate if Leslie is a Debussy fan as well. Not sure i would trade a nice meal out for Claude..... just sayin
i have a ripped CD of Metals on the server....

Undiscovered First will test the metal of your DAC as they empy the silverware drawer...

forgive the pun...

good to hear of Portland bin diving James, when you headed North ?