For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

Showing 50 responses by tomic601

No chance on TT #2 at the Condo….although for a fleeting microsecond..i imagined a Lederman special mono cartridge for the B and O….and tuck that away in the record storage cabinet….. then I came to my senses….whatever might be left…..

Steve - War Dept. so smitten by new Aimee Mann, she asked to spin that again….

Mono, about as useful to..ME…as a Fish needing a……wait for it…….unicycle 

Curtis Amy - Katanga ( Blue Note Tone Poet )… just fantastic 

excellent graphic Brian….one slip and it’s fresh sushi !

a bit in arrears...

Linda R - Prisoner
Karla B, Restless Nights and her S/T release...
closing up shop....Linda - Living in the USA

love her reverence for George, Zevon, and Souther......

Steve - Black Eyed Man is awesome….

In arrears:

Al Hirt - Carnegie

Delaney and Bonnie and Friends - On Tour w Clapton ( the elusive M copy still eludes me…. )

Zevon - S/T

Greg as you probably know, Pantages is Meyer Sound equipped and well dialed in ;-) ….one of my favorite larger venues… Storm singing or China ?….

New arrival….Danny and the Fat Boys - American Music ( Gatton , M, sealed in shrink )…. licking my chops but will wait for the US cleaner…

Motherland is pedant, lush, heavy, ripe, blushing full of life ...like tge cover art...

Frankly it’s also an excellent digital recording.
too long in the wasteland headed my way from Germany.....advertised as M by 100% seller, we shall see....... or hear...

Joel - It was a splurge. $75 , seller only has 25 LP for sale on Discogs, ….jim

James - Thanks for sharing, I much prefer fewer more soulful notes from Trey, this well hit that mark !

Jim

Another arrival - Welch / Rawlings - All the Good Times are Past and Gone ( Reissue )

Valerie Carter - Just a Stone’s Throw Away ( at least partially produced by Lowell George, Valerie sang backup for James Taylor for many years. I enjoy her other work including Wild Child. Sadly RIP. )

https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/valerie-carter/just-a-stones-throw-away/buy/

when somebody figures out how to post a picture with an ipad let me know…Audiogon is so dark ages……argh……..

@tammyholt 

Tammy is however the best…

@puffball08 Daniel - Deerhoof - Mountain Moves

on the streamer… enjoying this… thanks !

Always happy to help drain the $ account in the service of music Spencer !

Welch / Rawlings - Good Times

i have Tigerlilly 45 rpm, agree.....much better. Natalie is War Dept. favorite

Al Di Meola - Elegant Gypsy

Arrived;

Roy Bookbinder / Fats Kaplin - Git Fiddle Shuffle ( Blue Goose )

Doobies - Habits and Vices

Tim - I am a massive Feat fan, can remember exact moment / place / situation where i became aware of them.......frozen moment..

Feat - Time Loves a Hero

Tom….wow, that’s just wonderful…..i got to get more serious culling…will get to it…eventually….

streaming the new Mellencamp….digging it..i might be in that same season of life….

James - Streaming Hillary - Paris now…..i may have a crush, again…. how is the tone color on vinyl? 

Greg - made me laugh.....I asked a girl i worked with out to see Little Feat at Bumbershoot ( local Seattle music festival ), she had never heard of them and unknown to me until later thought they might be some fetish act ( those who truly understand Bumbershoot will not see this as much of a stretch of logic.... )...

I made her a Feat mix tape on cassette, she said YES !
Tickets now sold out, argh...

She is “ The War Dept. “.... today
Brian - glad you are enjoying both - various finds of mine that i think contributors to this thread might enjoy.... always extra fun when a disc meets the mark...ha