For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

Showing 50 responses by tomic601

Attained a keeper solution with HRS Nimbus under Walnut amp stand and under RM-9 Amp ( last skosh of low bass is back !
) and Stillpoints ( 3 )
under the Herron phono preamp
yowsa !!!!
better definition and delineated reverb trails, instruments... mo betta

Well Brian - it’s a parable

but if every Rabbit stuck their own hole there would be a lot less Rabbit.... holes
Try some of his Poetry - I love Book of Longing - I keep it by my listening chair....
 and also Book of Mercy
Leonard Cohen / Sharon Robinson- Ten New Songs and in arrears The 20th Anniversary edition of Joan Osborne- Relish ( which was tasty )

@slaw SS arrived and in twist I have them under the Herron as I think they might be more effective there... stay tuned
Yes Brian - HP made that and other Red Seal famous and expensive:-) enjoy !!!!
Genesis - Then There Were Three ( oMG if ever there was a case for a 120-220 HZ bass boost tone control, this is freakin it.....
Also, in the interest of accuracy, shouldn’t it be double belt or twin belt or 2XPita, vs the famed idler ?
Rather than have the Dynavector suffer the same fate, send it to me for near virginal safekeeping
“ if this was the last day of your life my friend

tell me what you would do again ? “

Some wisdom there... worth recentering in anyway....
I have about 10-15 sellers I trust on discogs w only M or NM- grades...
but it ain’t perfect...
.....well, those CD’s are better than you think w bit perfect ripping AND a great server and DAC.... three Rabbits 

Rick can send the Wolf after a Hare.... maybe 2 if it has a great ripper...
Uber, my memory was the new table was Christmas, but who am I to say there is a speed limit ? Hearing super good things on M3
Do visit and bring some Fab 4 !!!!
Check my travel schedule first, got a date with Seattle at some point :-)

Rickie Lee Jones - It’s Like This ( APP 45 rpm )
“ only three things for sure, taxes, death and trouble “.... maybe she knew ? Two outa three ain’t bad...
The real question is would you really ( as in fing really ) form an educated opinion on a component based on ...... drumroll..... a Utube video ? Shear insanity 
Clamp can only be bad IF it transmits bearing noise. Record movement in reaction to stylus is 100% distortion 
After 6th, I can loan anyone a SOTA reflex clamp as a listener experiment...

Harry James and his Big Band - the King James Version ( Sheffield Lab - 3 )

ya man, air and free as a bird..

Spencer - Ya Man on the Ray Brown disc ( Jeton ) it is typically very pricey..but imo worth it. 

Lindley / El Rayo-X - Win this Record

Jim

Man, I go away for a few days and it’s clamp free pink cable mania....

got to listen ! That’s the only way to know.

War Dept was under weather, got tested = negative..... music therapy later :-)

some may also want to try the lighter 140 g pressings for fun
I played a lot of rock stuff at all team meetings while people getting seated...AC/DC, The Who, Zeppelin and Queen... I believe Angus was crowd favorite 

Human Resources asked me if I knew the lyrics to Won’t Get Fooled Again.....
@slaw War Dept on the mend, wants to have dinner outside !!!!

RR very nice, that one just didn’t click w me. check out Hot Club San Fran....

that one changes my spring rates....

@slaw ! Welcome back man ! That Crosby reissue is so great i gave away my minty German OP because in comparison it sounds like it was mastered on a table radio from 1974…..

I am streaming some stuff tonight…..

U just haven’t gone down the server and great DAC rabbit hole..... yet

there was a Pandora on agon a week or so ago for $3k... somebody killed that Rabbit and rolled right into supper...

enjoy the disc S Brian

i got Jason Isbell- Reunions on the box...

hi Brian…just one..the Treo are flat in room to 40 hz ( before the variable high pass ) and the sub 3 is located w Treo to approximate a swarm..plus some other tricks….after i break it in, will measure in room response at listening position and engage 11 bands of EQ as needed..

fun…..