Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

Showing 50 responses by tomic601

Spirit after the formal pronouncement by @bdp24 , it is now #%^da ! Pink Floyd
@slaw ” we are the people our parents warned us about “.  Jimmy Buffett 
Plenty bad man as Neil says....

I am streaming Railroad Earth in anticipation of tonight show at Belly Up - Solana Beach... perhaps my fave music venue....
Is there a MyMat for Lefties?

yes safe travels Eric !!!! I always enjoy stories of your exploits. Please know you are always, always welcome South of Long Beach and for that matter North into Seattle as well !!!!
Slaw ! Good on the grandkids, I write the Nephews off as dependents on the taxes, just like the Ancient Labrador.... new math aggressive accounting Inc...

I am streaming Peter Green, foot healed back to Turntable soon !!!
Jerry Garcia - Garcia ( nice minty OP )

cranking it as the War Dept is elsewhere.....
@slaw I used song lyrics thruout my career, mostly to stay sane... one of my favorite quotes was Zevon: “ Send Lawyers, guns and money “
to which I would append.... but not in that order !!!!

enjoy the disc, I hold him in epic stead, RIP
Blackberry Smoke - The Southern Ground Sessions featuring Amanda Shires, Oliver Wood
You are very welcome:-) I get much more here and love the varied tastes and of course Eric’s deep knowledge of the band and musicians in orbit about them... and the civil exchange of course..
Yep, introduced her as Sec. Defense Davis Household for many years back when I was in the salt mine to mix my metaphors...

only the Dog really knows... everything 
Doing some subliminal advertising 

Miles Davis Sextet- Someday My Prince Will Come

( APJ 8456 )
Al Di Meola - Elegant Gypsy ( OP )

miles and miles of heavy solid body Les Paul sustain.........
Wooden Wand - Death Seat ( server ) getting to like it more and more

Patty Griffin s/t
Railroad Earth did not disappoint, we didn’t get home till almost 2 AM, They are tight and Jam :-) lots of strong talent with mandolin, fiddle, banjo, various guitars included pedal steel, double bass, elects, etc.. never a dull moment
@slaw man that’s cool - glad you are enjoying it ! I wanted to max out in RSD offerings as waited in line two hours - I knew it was a stretch for me... having mixed sound for a Rockabilly/Punk Band eons ago... the Ramones covers were not my cup o tea....

Yes, what a voice...

Renaissance- Ashes Are Burning

( from the dual reissue In The Beginning SWBC-11871)
Windy is sadly my one and only disappointment with my crush on Alison... not the one that Elvis likes, well that other Elvis, you know Diana’s husband...
Uber - I was a big Renaissance fan in the Eighties and then just away, I have a few LP and much more on server. Thanks for referring 
Tedeschi Trucks - Signs

and I am instantly transfixed... and transported back to the concert.....
@slaw I just got the 3 disc Circe set from auction here on Audiogon, great sonics and performances:-)
Uber - I checked out the recommended Mostly Autumn:-) very nice w rocking edge - Tidal has a really excellent range of music from them !!! Love it, thanks again
Uber - I have that same disc, it is outstanding:-))))

@bdp24 try them both, cbd and prednisone, my wife has near Lupus and it takes both some days...

James - the concert and travel schedule is pretty full - just wrapped up a cool Film project, sometimes Grease $ is the job. But I will look at her upcoming shows, thanks for referral 
Also welcome to all the new posters - y’all playing some great stuff, interesting and new :-)

jim
Uber those kind folk in the hill country are going to start calling you the Floridia Carpetbagger....
Tidal is a vast discovery engine for me as are the many varied posts from participants:-) which may or may not lead to Discogs and yet another package from the postman :-)
Got a nice surprise in the mail today , guy I helped with system in Atlanta sent me some Vinyl including the OP of Traffic - Low Spark... @bdp24 an expressive drummer IMO for sure....
love Rainmaker in particular 
@slaw is Pirate Analog Radio NC and sells a lot of Vinyl thru seeds planted here, no DA or record companies would nick him for a promo copy here and there...
Uber ! How cool :-) yes the Lyra benefits from adjusting VTA, the Triplaner makes that snap. Glad you are enjoying it
What big game ?

Sarah McLachlan - Rarities, B-Sides & Other Stuff

really sweet, gearing to catch her local show in a few weeks..,

War Dept. absolutely digs Sarah, rightly so
@reubent and Uber - as Karma would have it, Genesis- Invisible Touch ( OP absolutely mint ) included in the gift pile, wow a keeper for the emotional attachment alone....