Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

Showing 50 responses by slaw

Jackson Browne "Standing in the Breach"
Always been a huge fan yet haven't bought any of his stuff since Hold Out. Decided to make up for lost time. Apparently, this title wasn't a commercial success as I got it for $10.00 sealed.
Loving, Standing on the Breach! A little bass heavy, but that's alright with me.
FWIW, Received my long awaited orders of inner sleeves from www.vinylstoragesolutions.com

I'm satisfied with the product but don't know why they weren't shipped in an lp sized box? Lucky they arrived unscathed.
Joel,

Regarding, The Division Bell. Do you happen to have the later remaster on dbl vinyl? Recommended.
Regarding The Third Mind...

Song: "Morning Dew" Jesse Sykes on vocals...

\Musical perfection!!!
I'm taking a stay at home vacation this week, so be forwarned. 

Many projects planned. Some of the audio variety.
"Twin Plagues"
A true alternative/grunge band.

Sounds great!!!!
Recommended.

I think I ordered it off Bandcamp.
Props to the shipper, the lp was outside of the jacket.
Jim,

Regarding audio....going to replace the RCA jacks on my Martin Logan Depthis with the KLE Silvers
Replace my VPI cart clips with the JA Audio silver clips. All the while using the PPT stuff
Husker,.
I believe one can, in home audition directly from the manufacturer

Art Blakey & the Jazz Messengers "First Flight to Tokyo" 

2021/Blue Note

@noromance,

I own the large majority of Angus & Julia on vinyl Brian, and was really impressed with the SQ on this one. Recommended!
Jim, 

My copy came in flat on high quality vinyl. SQ is first rate. Recommended!
On the Garbage lp, that is new to me ( I do own most of their stuff), I wasn’t thinking it’s sonics were all that, until the last two songs, that’s when I figured my amp/subs were coming back towards a nice operating temp.
Finally started. I have a half vile of the PPT paste. First up, all of the fuses in my SMc amp,..all 7 of them. Whoo, I was sweatin’! Had a real small angled, long handled artist’s brush ready for the task. BTW, my fuses here, are the Hi-Fi Tuning.

Also, while I was under the hood, removed two Bybee IQSEs, as they aren’t compatible with the PPT stuff. I had great success in putting one inside each of my speaker ports a year ago. Will dbl that effort later.

More to come......
My amp/subs were off line for one hour. Decided to take all of the iQSEs out of the speakers. Will evaluate them later. I think my electronics are back up to listening intently now.
Mary Gauthier "Live @ Blue Rock"

Been 48 hours since my fuse/PPT experiment. Have to say that today, listening to this intimate/acoustic performance is more intimate, draws me in more than before.

...................................................................................

@sourpuss123,

"Never, ever, be without distilled water"