For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

Showing 50 responses by slaw

Had the Classic Records 45 rpm "Aqualung" years ago before I had my flattener. Sent it back. Still have the MFSL and Steven Wilson remix.
It’s usually 3 to 5 thousand Jim. For as long as it's been available, you got a low number.
The Nude Party was enjoyable for content, the SQ was in the 7 to 8.5 star range.
Finished up the Steven Wilson box. For those of you who are fans, I'd say this is a must. My copy is quiet, flat, and SQ is great! I believe it is very fairly priced as well.
Ordered 30x /60x LED jewelers loup to aid in cartridge set-up......old eyes you know............
Back from my Little Buddy’s 4th b’day party. Now time to relax and mould into the listening chair.
BTW @boxer12,

(Damn) is in the dictionary, shouldn't be an issue with the moderators.
Up now "More Songs About......"

"True Stories" ain"t no slouch..........

Never realized how great "More Songs About ......." is!
@spiritofradio,

I know you're a fan of Montrose, especially "S/T". If you run across the Friday Music version I recommend you snap it up.
Finally, Kim Richey "Rise". This is a great record. To my knowledge, she hasn’t made a better one since. This title is hard to find. It replaces my other one bought from a past friend as a little scratchy in some parts. That one will go for sale if all turns out all right.

New West Records had a lot of pressing issues early on.
Thanks to @boxer12, this has been one of the most enjoyable/ revealing evenings of music I already owned, maybe ever! Talking Heads lps.
While waiting for the aforementioned Talking Heads lp to clean...

"True Stories" pp

Brian, I found a pp of Comes a Time years ago for $4. It is a superb/sounding record!

Thanks Brian. I guess I didn't make it clear that I'm with my mother full time for several weeks while my sister recovers from shoulder surgery. No time for music, ☹️.