What tube pre-amps pair well with Pass amps?

Does anyone have experience with this?  I'm running Focal Sopra No. 2s and I understand the Focal's pair nicely with Pass amps.  Any tube pre-amps you'd recommend for consideration? I like the classical rock, but am gravitating more to jazz, classical and vocals. I just want to try something new.  Thanks.
billtro
I’ve run my First Sound preamp with both the X150.8 and the X250.8 with great success.  Outstanding match in all sonic regards.  
Many years ago , when the X250 was in production, I used a Lector Z.O.E preamp. I think it’s an Italian audio company. Anyway, it sounded really good after trial and error with various nos tubes. I ended up selling it to “upgrade” but it was manhandled during shipping. So sad. Anyway, when my friends come over to hear my new gear a lot of them will compare the new stuff to the Lector/Pass combo , ie , xx isn’t as extended as your old setup. Sort of became a gold standard for them
Anxiously waiting my Nelson Pass Designed Korg B1 tube preamp!  It should be shipping soon: https://diyaudiostore.com/collections/b1-buffer-w-korg-triode-pre-amplifier
I heard one at his place in front of a SIT-3 and an F7 driving Tannoys.  Sublime!
I use my Pass XA-60.8 amps with an AR 5 preamp and YG Kipod speakers and the sound is exactly what I want.  My Digital gear is Esoteric N-01, K-01 and the Brinkman Nyquist II.  I am not a vinyl guy.
The Aric audio preamps seem to be built well with a good circuit design.Can they optimize it for the pass amps when you order one?