What sub for B&W HTM1d and 802ds?

I have been turning my listening room into a ht and want to get a subwoofer. I realize the easiest thing to do is get the B&W asw 825 or the 855, but is it the best . I am using it for sacd and for the 5.1 outputs on my oppo player . Any suggestions? The room is 16 by 13 by 7ft ceiling. I have put oc 704 on the walls, 12 2x4 panels covered with Guilford of main acoustic fabric. I took out the corners by framing and sheetrocking.The walls are double sheetrock with more ridged fiberglass behind . Its in the basement so I am a little concerned with the concrete slab,How do you move concret?(I had wall to wall carpet installed). I am using 3 VTL mb450 tube mono blocks for the front three channels and a cj mv75 for the rears. Will the 825 or the 855 mix well with the tubes?Thanks Craig
chayes
Thanks those are great suggestions. Does the 855 or the 825 have any Kind of parametric eq ? I like the idea of all my speakers having the same Rohacell woofer ,but man that Gotham could move concrete LOL. If I could only find a deal on one of those....
Thanks Craig
I do not believe that matching the sub to the speakers (within limits) is as important as matching the sub to the room. That said, I have no experience with the 855 or any other B&W sub. I am using the JL Audio f113 with the 802Ds (L/C/R) and it works well in my 15'x26'x8' room. In your room, the f112 would probably do as well. These feature an excellent automatic parametric EQ that makes room-matching simple.

Kal
I have 800D and use the 855 for my sub. It's a great seamless combination. For your room, you might be able to do fine w/ the 825. By the way I did try the Velodyne DD15 but that did not match as well as the 855.
Nick
VTL 5.5 and and a Sony TA-P9000Es This preamp is a very pure multi channel analog preamp that allows TWO sets of 5.1 analog inputs I am using the oppo 5.1 outs and the sony sacd outs.It does allow for an HT bypass of another set of 5.1 inputs AND a bypassed set of stereo inputs (both bypass inputs are passed thru unaffected by volume control).
No Bass Managment on either, but the oppo player has some. I want to get a processar for the hdtv cable.But so far mostly I have have just been listening to sacd ,phono and dvd. and just two channel audio for cable.

I havn't mesured any thing .What do I need to do it. I have tried to make the room as dead as possible double sheetrock lots of insulaton and wall treatments to the first reflexion points. I put six inch crown and sheet rocked the corners . Thanks for any suggestions.
1. You do not move concrete and that's OK.

2. I am afraid you left out all the useful info, so...

3. What pre/pro are you using and what bass management does it have?

4. Have you measured your room's modes or, even, just the FR?

Kal