What stand does you Turntable sit on?

Looking for a seperate stand to set my TT on.
128x128abruce
I'd been told that Target stands had closed up, but I see in the Music Direct catalog they are offering the Target wall mount platforms.
when I had a house with sprung wood floors - now my listening room has carpet over concrete, and my 'table is right on my BillyBags rack.
Oops - that was supposed to say I had a Target Wall rack when I had a house with wood floors!

JB
Best racks I've ever worked with for turntables are Rix Rax:

http://www.rixrax.com

However if they are out of your price range, or not your style, the second best solution is a wall mounted shelf. I prefer the Quadraspire (www.quadraspire.co.uk) to the Target because it provides more precise leveling using threaded spikes, and it also costs less and comes in a variety of wood finishes. But the Target is also an excellent choice.
Mine sets on a stainless steel rack built by a local metal fabricator. The rack is attached to the wall with a pair of threaded stainless rods which protrude through the exterior wall. The design will support over 300 pounds. It cost less than $80.00 excluding my time to mount it on the wall.