What software for 24/192 playback on PC?

How do I play 24/192 files on my Windows based PC? Do I need any specific software? Thanks in advance.
128x128pugstub
I have tried foobar, jrivers and media monkey. Foobar and Jrivers are equivalent in sound quality, foobar is free and works well, once you get used to it, its fine. Jriver however is more user friendly with a few more features. I found media monkey to work just fine, but always had the perception that foobar and Jrivers sounded better. Foobar does show if you are using 16 bit or 24 bit and all sample rates from 44/48/88/86/176/192. They all play fine for me. I had some jitter, added some ram and removed a program that could have interfered and have been fine since.
I was using Jrivers on a trial basis, finally got cheap and just stuck with foobar. I am currently using a cheap 24/192 usb dac with propriatary drivers and I output wasapi.
Grandetech,
The most known place is HDTracks, I have bought a few from them, but B&W has them, Linn has them I don't remember them all, but go onto computer audiophile and they have a nice list. Many sites will give you a free sample. Most use Flac, but I do have some very nice wav files... don't remember where I picked them up at. The big provider HDTracks sells Flac.
Thanks, Timlub.

What do I need to play these file to my system (I only have preamp, amp, CDP without digital input)? 
Okay, my Mac Mini died, so I had to revert back to a PC laptop running Foobar2000 for a week.

Not even in the same league as the Mac Mini running Amarra 2.3. The difference is huge.

Get Mac and Amarra, period.

Steve N.
Empirical Audio