What should be my next upgrade? Speakers?

NAD NAD T-754 AV Reciever
Mitsibishi DLP WD-725 TV (only 1080i)
Denon DVD-2910 CD Player
Monster HTS-3600 AC filter
Klipsch RF-3 Speaker
Klipsch RS-3 Speaker
Paradigm PDR-12 Subwoofer

I just purchased the NAD reciever yesterday from www.audioadvisor.com. Have a Denon AVR-2801 right now hooked up. Hope the NAD is a sound improvement. What would you buy next? Go for better front and center speakers? Or go for a blue-ray?
hricik123
"Re cables, for a good read that was written by a person who is both a noted authority and someone who sells (non-cable) product to both the audiophile and professional markets"

Oh oh! Looks like we gotta "cables do/don't matter" war brewin again!- lol.
For all the sides of that debate, just dig deeper into any audio forum, and I assure you you'll find one!

I've said it for years now..."show me someone who thinks that cables and wires don't make a sonic difference, and I'll show you some who's own system sounds mediocre to down right aweful at best!
I would name a few professional otherwise award winning engineer's names, but I won't to protect a few ego's. LOL!
I would upgrade your picture and leave the sound as is:

Pioneer Kuro (dazzling blacks and colors)
Panasonic BD 35 or 55 Blu Ray (best price versus performance)
Have you played around enough with speaker placement? I would try bringing the speakers in a bit closer to each other and reevaluate.
Read, think, type.

What was said was "Those that don't mention cables are probably paying attention to the items that have a MUCH GREATER INFLUENCE.".

No one said they didn' make a difference. Every freaking time........(even K4t)