What’s your latest high-end audio purchase?

What’s your latest high-end audio purchase?  It can be cables, tweaks, components etc.  Also, please share why you purchased, what it replaced, and any additional tips and insights regarding your purchase.  

I hoping for this to be enjoyable and educational, so please be civil of other’s opinions and choices.

kennyc

SVS SB300 subwoofer. I just got it today it’s not even set up.  I just now downloaded the app. I did plug it in and try it. Pretty good so far. It does need adjustment though. It replaces a Focal sub6. 

Second pair of KEF R3 speakers, which I intend to configure as a line array with my existing pair and dual Martin Logan 1100X powered subs with ARC.

@audihifi I'm really interested to hear more about your experience using the Declare SE84UFO2.1 with the Schist Freya+ ... I have a Freya+ now and am on the long waitlist for a SE84UFO2.1 -- fully modded but for the XLR option. Do you recommend adding that hefty option, or staying single-ended?  Any experience you can offer would be most appreciated. Thank you ~