What's up with TMR Audio?

Hello Forum, 

Last Saturday I purchased several Naim components from TMR Audio.  My credit card was charged and since then there has been no follow up email or shipping info.  I called TMR Monday and Tuesday multiple times only to get "we're closed" recording (I called durning their operating hours).  

This is disconcerting to say the least.  Typically when this happens a company has gone out of business (stops communicating with customers, does not answer phone).  Has anyone else had issues with TMR Audio in the last few days?  I've sent multiple emails and they have gone unanswered.  

I'm going to have to contact my credit card company and see if I can get the charges reversed.  This has been a very disappointing experience... I was eager to receive my new Naim components.  

mrbell
Typically when this happens a company has gone out of business (stops communicating with customers, does not answer phone). Has anyone else had issues with TMR Audio in the last few days? I’ve sent multiple emails and they have gone unanswered.

it is the holiday season and maybe they closed for a few days. I sincerely doubt that they " closed the doors" since they have ads running here on audiogon.

Exactly Riley.

Would not be surprised if they took the whole week off.

I have...lol.

Tbh this type of jumping the gun thread is getting more common here unfortunately.

I mean 2 whole days?
🤔🤔🤔
It's been 4 days.. $2700 purchase... no email confirmation, zero communication.  Had their phone message said "we're closed for the holidays" I would not be concerned.  Instead I got the "please call back during our operating hours".  Jumping the gun... I don't think so.  My concerns are valid. 
if you look on this site, you will see that they have ads running on here, so I would try contacting them again in the next few days.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis9ig60-naim-nap-250-2-dr-stereo-power-amplifier-nap250-21873-sol...

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis9ig4c-bryston-4b-st-stereo-power-amplifier-4bst-new-caps-20335-...

just showing you that they have new listings on here.

if and when you get in contact with them, let them know that this should have been handled a little bit better.
I order and do a lot of business with TMR. They have really expanded over the last year and have moved to a new location as well. I have never known them to be anything but professional and usually very prompt on everything. I know we all want whatever we order as soon as we hit the send button. I am no different. But the last time I bought from them it took about a week to get things shipped. I called them and they told me that they are short of help and have more orders than staff. They are trying to hire people but all in all, they are having growing pains. I would not give up on them yet and like everyone else who has commented, I am sure the holidays have not been helping them.