What's about EDGE Audio ?

Hi everyone,
i want to buy an Edge amplifier. Do you know if the Factory is on the business, or
is it failed in 2011 and closed ?
Thanks.

MMB.
mmb
I have had no reliability issues with my 12.1 and its my understanding from Edge that they have never had to replace one to date. The new company has gone to a different type of circut but is able to service any Edge product if required. I spoke them to find out details to replace the batteries in my Sig 1.1 SE preamp.
Hi Fossda,
thanks for your answer.
I want to buy an EDGE NL 12 .
Some questions:
1) Do you know if are there any differences in technology
AND
in the sound reproduction between the NL 12 and the NL 12.1
or Nl 12.2 ?

2) Do you know the year of production of all those NL models?

3) Do you think is it a good idea to match the NL 12 with a tube preamplifier? ( i.e. Jadis, ASL Flora EX , CAT )

MMB.
The only model I can find the age of is the 12.1 which apparently came out in 2005. Generally speaking each newer iteration is thought to offer some level of improvement, but of course opinion comes in here so YMMV. As far as matching with a tube preamplifier, that would primarily depend upon the input impedance of the power amp which I do not see listed in the specs given on their website. I would suggest contacting the company directly for more details and the answers to your specific questions.
Hi Bill,
the input impedance of the NL 12 is circa 34 Ohm. Voltage gain is 30 dB.

MMB.