What PrimaLuna tube amp / integrated or not will work best with B&W 804 standard speakers

I have searched and I am looking for some real world experience with the combination. 

I currently am running the 804's with a Silk MC100SE, which is an upgraded Yaqin MC100-B. It comes with psvane kt88 tubes and has upgraded solen capacitors and some upgrade in the power supply circuit. I also added a svs sb1000 sub, connected to the speaker terminals like PrimaLuna recommended on their site. I keep the amp in triode mode and that's 30 watts per channel.  It sounds very good to me with good imaging and plays loud enough.  I am just hoping for even better sound if possible. 

I am just looking for PrimaLuna recommendations for those speakers. I say that because I can get some great deals on them and have a small budget of about 2k.

Thank you for any advice!

dwwjr56

Thank you, i have not and did not want to go that route, since he is an owner/retailer of the PrimaLuna line and I want real experience from someone that has the same speakers as I do. I know its a longshot but I will see if anyone responds. Once I am ready to buy then I may talk with him.

Thanks again for the tip.

I was thinking he usually is a straight shooter but understand why you would want to wait. Have you tried a Google search?
I have tried google search but just can't come up with anything. I did not try you tube though. As I was about to send this I tried google again and just used B&W and primaluna and did not specify 804, and I came up with a few seemingly decent hits. I will browse those hits. 
Thank you for helping me along, and hopefully I will get some answer or something I can work with. 
In the meantime if anyone has first hand experience please chime in