What isolation feet under your amp with great result?

I'm looking for more cleaner, micro inner details. Not tone control or dynamic.
Amp is 82-lb. TIA
128x128nasaman
Sorbothanes are under the feet of my speakers, amp, dac and streamer. They work fine. No dullness. On the contrary, the sound is dynamic and bright. They’re shrink wrapped to stop them from sticking and staining.
I use two Maple blocks that the amps is on.  I have two 80lb Marantz Mono amps & I have TOTAL CONFIDENCE in these beasts.  The advantage in Maple is that it only gets "better" as it ages.   I've had mine for well over 10 years but Interestingly enough -I just saw these on Music Express Online site i believe.  You absolutely need something "rock-solid" for a besafy amp like these.  Good luck.
@mahlman
I was in a hifi store and told the owner about isolation, he was at least curious enough to hear if there was any difference.
I put Smalley wave springs (not even optimum for the task) under the best amplifier connected to his best speakers, and he also heard it immediately.

It was when he allowed me to place a set under the speakers after he removed the spikes so that I could show him - that's when he politely excused himself to return with two of his techs who he introduced me to. They sat in there and all discussed the superior sound coming from their speakers they sell.

Opinions vary! I have already gotten positive feedback from Agon users, I believe it's because it actually works. I am not selling any products, just sharing experience.