What is your most beautiful component?

Sound qualities set aside... What is the most beautiful component in your system. If you can please provide links to a picture of it. For me it is my Basis 1400 turntable. This turntable is a piece of art. Unfortunately, I cannot find Basis' home page.
128x128tok20000
Hey Maxxc,

Agree with you re: the Focus Audio 688's - mine are Burr Piano walnut. I also have a pair of Focus Audio 888's in the Burr Piano Oak and they are visually stunning . . . so it's a toss up for the "1A" spot. The looks and comments from friends that drop in are priceless - without exception everyone has to touch them. The best part is then when they eventually hear them :))) !!

That said, runners up for the "Miss Most Beautiful Component" are (drum roll please) . . .

1b) Pathos New ClassicOne or Original Leonardo CD 9.3 (in work office)

1c) Aurum Cantus V3M (in home office) - Cherry with Piano black fascia

1d) Yamamoto Headphone Amp (in home office) Hand made in Cherry

Marry Christmas,
Garry
Actually it's my vintage early 60's Heathkit/Daystrom AA-151 tube amp and matching AJ-11 tuner. Burnt orange cabinet and a charcoal with black horizontal pinstripes faceplate, and a cool chrome visor (physically in mint condition). Also has the vintage knobs and the red/black/chrome logo. Even the sectioned off horizontal heat vents on top look cool.