What is your "holy grail song" that you cannot find?

For me, that song is a live version of "Chest Fever" by Humble Pie. My guess is that it's a vinyl bootleg that is virtually impossible to find. So, if anyone knows anything about this recording, please provide some details. In the meantime, maybe one of us knows something about a rare song and/or recording that some of you are looking for. 

mitchagain

I have a bootleg of Little Feat Live Oct. 31, 1975 at the Orpheum Theater Boston on cassette, burned to CD, but it's nowhere near the original broadcast quality heard on the day/date on WBCN.  My rommate recorded it on a Sony 10" RtR at 7.5 ips off a Pioneer TX9500 from our hilltop house roof antenna in Burlington, MA.  The SQ was fantastic.  Unfortunately, the machine and tape were lost in a home burglary...

Not necessarily holy grail material but wish I could find a new cd of Billy Thorpe/Children of the Sun.  The only new thing avail is the "revisited" version which is a lesser mix IMO and missing a great tune that I believe charted back then. Chains of your Love.  Again not all that special but thought some here might like to hear mention of it.

I bough a 24k Gold CD of the Jazz band " The Wonderful Sound of Three Blind Mice back in 1995 that is very rare today My brother wanted to see if I could find one for him as he's so impressed with mine I found one not too long ago on Ebay for $300

https://youtu.be/WmHjTmDRO88?si=14O04k_1AuInlbhB

@bbarten Original Capricorn releases on CD from the late 70's tend to be hard to find. However, there's a label in the UK called BGO Records ("Beat Goes On") that have released remastered CD versions of a few albums by former Capricorn artists like: The Dixie Dregs and Sea Level. 

It is easy to get on their email list; and, it's also easy to send them an email with suggested releases. I'm kind of surprised about "Children of the Sun" never getting remastered and re-released. 

Post removed