What is your favorite budget audio component?

Just wondering for the sake of curiosity and general sharing and education among audiophiles, “What is your favorite budget audio component?” And as a bonus, “Why do you consider it budget and why is it good?” 
Since budget might be relative, I would say audio gear like MBL, Wilson MAXX speakers or anything ultra high end should not be considered.

128x1282psyop

IFI  iphono2  great bargain for $500,

Sansui TU 717 / 919 Tuners amazing sound for next to nothing money ( add some new Caps and you have a giant killer),

Finale Audio tube amps are a wonderful sound for dollar deal.

Under $1000 I would say the peachtree nova 220se I got for $900. 220 wpc, dual mono design, ess dac, class a preamp. Stupid good for $900. The other is my Eastern Electric Minimax Dac Plus I got for $400. 
Wyred4Sound modded Sonos:CONNECT and Nordost purple flare power cord. The modded Sonos is a bit over or under $1,000.00 and the cord is another $75.00 or so.... depends on the sale. A bargain digital source, that I feel equals many more expensive streamers, and is not limited to Tidal. See DAR for supporting arguments and reviews. 
Used Klipsch Heritage speakers with Jolida integrated tube amp; awesome sound for under 1000.