What is the lowest LOMC you guys know of???

What cartridge do you guys know of, that has the lowest mv output. Just curious???
justubes
Ze_Ant

This is exactly the reason why I started the thread. I was wondering if there are others that has lower output than the Ortofon SL 15E. I got one(actually an Ortofon SL 15E MK II) and the spec sheet says it has a 0.015mv output--This is not a typo the decimal is in the correct place.

It puzzles me because it sounds better than my other carts. that are 10x more expensive.
hi justubes,

same experience i have - i use 2 mc , an audionote io2 0.06mv that bettered a dyna drt-vs 0.3mv in some key areas of bass attack/nimble, solidity/cohesivesness of image but loses on some details on the highs. the general explanation is that ultra low output use minimal windings allowing better response . curious about yr amplification -what is yr step-up or gain device before the phono stage?
I just realized I misread/misundertood the post. I was thinking "cheapest" LOMC hence the Denon rec. I doubt it's the lowest though, sorry.
From Denon it would be the DL-103M. 0.12mv output boron cantilever and elliptical stylus.

Ed