What is the current retail cost of your reference system?

It would be interesting to share this as I am not sure some of us understand how decisions are made within the framework of cost and resolution. Please avoid used prices as that muddys the water significantly. Also cabling costs would be revealing as well if willing to share. 

jpwarren58
Post removed 

I did buy a solid silver AQ digital cable...used...for something like 60 bucks. I know that's extreme but hey...I can afford it.

The OP is a stupid & very prying question, sort of turns things into a dick measuring contest. But my answer is £…

...don’t know if I should break into tears or lapse into psychotic laughter....

What have I paid? Enough to make me happy for the time being.

Will I spend more? Likely.

@mrmeaner ...Yeah, it’s on the verge of that... 😏

Most would likely do a spit-take on what I’ve spent.

Do I care? Will someones’ response make me feel....’inadequate’?

Oh, hell....NO.

Re your comment (which I don't take personnally, only as a point of 'reference'....*L*), I opt for the old saying of:

"If 'it' makes her happy & content....it's enough...."

(It's all in application, anyway....;)...)

Back to things audio....

Whatever one opts to spend ones' discretionary dinero doing what floats ones' boat is their option And I'd be the last to argue about it.  I've got 'other things' that I Have to throw it at, that makes more sense and has more impact on my 'day2day' enjoyment of this diversion in the long haul.

Besides....I count on y'all to get bored and/or disappointed in the whatever puts you into that state so I can enhance what I'm about.

As for the latter...

Wait for it.

I've had to be patient, and you've no choice in the matter. *LOL*

Total loser here as I have spent way too much and am still not 100% satisfied but then again I enjoy gear swapping and tweaking so in a way I'm paying for a geeky form of relaxation. Less offensive habit than blackjack booze and hookers.