What is the 'Chales Shaw' of loudspeakers?

For those who may be away from the US wine scene, "Charles Shaw" referes to a brand of wines that costs $2-$3 per bottle and has been winning competitions and beating many $50 wines in blind tests.

So who is the "Charles Shaw" of loudspeakers? Classical music, medium room if that matters.
aktchi
The Epos 12.2 are a great suggestion as well as the Vandies. Also any Triangle, and many of the AV123 offerings including those little $199 monitors
You may want to pickup some white van speakers as they are very similar to 2 buck chuck. I would pick up some lightly used speakers such a Infinity Intermezzo 2.6 or something like Triangles. All kidding aside Two Buck Chuck is terrible please at least upgrade to something that tastes good such as Yellow Tail.
Cerwin Vega would likely suit your tastes. They used to offer a delicious sharkskin finish and ports large enough to store a couple of bottles of your favorite wine horizontally. I wish I could remember the model number for you. Bottoms up!!
Usblues offers the best advise. With that said, if you have the room, I'll second Krisjan's suggestion of the Vandersteen 2's.