What is the Best Sounding Stand Mount Speaker in the world?

Price no object.

Brand and Model is adequate.

If you have not listened to it,  please restrain yourself.

I raise this question because there is a maker claiming

to be the best. I am curious if it will garner votes. 

Conclusion out tomorrow!! 

Stay tuned!!!

128x128jeffseight

@jhw9

..really interested to hear the new Audio Physic speakers with their latest spider-less transducer technology. NEAR won me over long ago just because of this. Glad to see it coming back.

Yes, me too.

Also, their crazy snowflake/hybrid midrange. Assuming it makes its way down the range eventually (we can’t call Medeos a stand-mount :-)

I've been in this hobby for a long time (since 1979).Just remember it is a hobby not a life and death pursuit. My opinion and only my opinion is the Rogers LS3/5A. gold badge that I purchased in 1979 for $300.00 (used) but costed $400.00 new at the time.Sold them on this site in 1979 for $1,70.00.!!  I almost blew them up but Regnar in New York saved them. They are all the things the top reviewers say they are and why reviewers like Holt, Kessler, and Reichert keep them around regardless of all the new contestants they reviewed.

(R.I.P. Holt) Now the polar opposite would be the Usher BE718 DMD now discontinued but sometimes available on the used market. They are big and bold, sounding like a floor stander and easily able to fill a large room with sound. Needs a good stand like the Skylan two pillar stands filled with epoxy aquarium gravel. In my opinion everything out there are also-rans. NOTE: read the review in 6moons on the Ushers, but read it carefully about his thoughts on standpoint speakers in general. An eyeopener!

David

.. 3rd on the MBL’s, which I’ve heard. Phenomenal imaging, tonal coherance/realism, albeit at a somewhat miniaturized scale. One caveat.. at the show the demonstrators treated the room quite extensively.

JEFFSEIGHT,

Are you now glad you asked that question ???

"In the land of the blind, The one eyed man is king"