What is the Best Sounding Stand Mount Speaker in the world?

Price no object.

Brand and Model is adequate.

If you have not listened to it,  please restrain yourself.

I raise this question because there is a maker claiming

to be the best. I am curious if it will garner votes. 

Conclusion out tomorrow!! 

Stay tuned!!!

128x128jeffseight

Lawrence audio makes fantastic products. I had their mandolin speakers were were fabulous in my previous rig. Am using NSMT Jamaica 50 now but absolutely loved the mandolins. 

[please forgive my poor English]

- Stenheim Alumine Two, or Alumine Two SE
Fast, articulate. Highly revealing. Impressively realistic if the amp (preferably on the "rich-sounding" side) is very good.
- Harbeth Monitor 30.2 XD
Good clarity; amazingly natural midrange; gorgeous treble, seamlessly integrated with the mid; slightly rich upper bass (which makes this revealing ’monitor’ enjoyable to listen to). Amongst the best timbres with acoustic instruments.

@kellyp

agreed but it takes some skill, this is our Master Artist Signature Monitor on its optional matching bass module

Wired with Kimber Kable 4tc wire. We used Mundorf binding post and Parts (Including Goertz Copper Foil 12awg inductors on the woofer, ClarityCap CSA cap and Mundorf Copper Foil 16 awg inductors on the mid, and Mundorf Supreme EVO-Oil/ClarityCap CSA combo caps on tweeter, Mundorf MREsist Supreme resistors in all critical tweeter and midrange circuits. Wrapped in porsche blue leather and has birdseye maple real wood veneer. raal 140 ribbon tweeter, accuton 7" cell mid bass and accuton 8" cell woofer

Honestly never heard a commercial speaker, 2-way I liked better than a Fritz.

I've found others I liked a lot like Monitor Audio Silvers and higher, but if I was going to buy a 2-way which has to stand alone, without a sub, Fritz without a doubt.

@jhw9

..really interested to hear the new Audio Physic speakers with their latest spider-less transducer technology. NEAR won me over long ago just because of this. Glad to see it coming back.

Yes, me too.

Also, their crazy snowflake/hybrid midrange. Assuming it makes its way down the range eventually (we can’t call Medeos a stand-mount :-)