What is the best digital cable?

What is the best digital cable? Acoustic Zen,Illunimati D60 Ect.? Does it make a difference if you use 1/2 m vs 1 m
jcb2000
My best is the Mapleshade Double Helix digital IC that sells for a whopping $125. It really depends on the setup and your personal taste as this cable bettered a few of the ones listed above in my application, but it did not do the same in a friends system. Frustrating, isn't it?
Music Direct is touting the Creative Cable Concepts "Green Hornet" at $299.99. Has true 75 ohm impedance. I haven't heard, however.
After a number of demos, I decided on the Elco UDC-S. I thought it was very smooth and silky, no harshness at all which my HT cyberlink platinum had. Gold plated silver wire with cardas rhodium rcas and a kevlar cover. Very well built and a great sounding. Others to try: Cardas Lightning L15.
I've used multiple digital cables and never heard a one that made a difference. I personally think that expensive digital cables are the most ridiculous of any cable upgrade. You can find very good digital/video cable for <$100 from Monster, MIT, BetterCables, Kimber, etc.
My only experience is an audioquest dig. pro and my current illuminati and the latter was far superior, it was noticeable the moment I put it in between Meridian trans and dac.