What is the best BNC Digital Cable under $4,000?

I'm looking at the Synergistic Research Galileo UEF Digital BNC. As well as the Wave High Fidelity Cable and the High Fidelity Reveal BNC and the Black Cat Tron Ditial Cables, respectively.  What do you consider the best Digital BNC cable under $4K?
mrc4u

Showing 2 responses by tatyana69

mzkmxcv777 posts
@geoffkait
Still, you believe data cables can alter tonal balance, stereo separation, etc.? If so, I ask for an explanation as to how it can actively alter a digital transmission.

Data cables DO alter tonal balance and separation.
How ..? I don't care!
Message to mzkmxcv .... If your ears or system (or both) are inadequate, do not disagree with people who have both performing far higher than you can possible perceive, or understand. It is beyond you - just accept it, and do not advertise your inadequacies to the world and his dog.

mzkmxcv
749 posts
06-01-2019 11:21pm
@cleeds

Ones going against data should offer up the proof. Can you find any studies that show a $30 digital cable and a $3000 digital cable have tonal differences? I’m unfortunately not well off enough to be able to spend $4K on a digital cable. Again, I grant that better made digital cables have better noise rejection, but a digital cable is impossible in increasing stereo separation, tonal balance, etc.

Ah here we go again
Idiot who has never tried something telling people who have tried it that they are wrong. There are HUGE tonal differences between cables, The original post did not ask you for your opinion like this anyway! You like the sound of your own tripe.

To address the original question ... some players or kit have aes/ebu - which I find quite noticeably better.