what is a right IC for my current setup

I am using a Techincs A-10 as my CD player, goes directly to my Krell pwr-amp, I use an old Cardas between the pwr-amp and the B&W 801. ( previously I was using an Audible Illusion L1 as the preamp). I am thinking of upgrading my IC between the DVD player and the pwr-amp. Would a Cardas Neutral reference or a Audience AU-24 a good match. I am thinking of either changind the DVD player to a SACD player.
lionhrt

06-10-08: Audiofeil

The manufacturers and buyers of these products would like you to believe otherwise.

I guess you meant, "The manufacturers and SELLERS of these products would like you to believe otherwise." Other than that, I do agree with your statement but cable manufacturers with new improved products won't be too happy reading your response. :)
thank you guys for all the good tips
...( there is not much store i can try out different IC before I purchase around here)
Radrog, my pwr-amp is Krell KSA-250...

i just disocvered that when I connect my dvd directly into the pwr-amp thru an old Cardas IC ( Hexlink series from the 80's), the bass is much deeper but also not having as much 'body' compared to when I had had the preamp and a cheapy IC before. The low's must have been recorded on the media, may be I need to getting use to it. I am also contemplating getting a SACD with volume control and balance output so I can get an balanced IC for the pow-amp.
Yeah, well said for a dealer that does not sell Synergistic!

Read the many posts from other a-goners, Synergistic cables are some of the BEST out there and worth an audition.
My comments have nothing to do with my business.

They are simply facts.

Experience is the best teacher.

I recommend you look into it.