What do you have on order RIGHT NOW.

I'm checking the tracking app a few times a day for where my MHDT Orchid DAC is up to between Taiwan and Australia.   And I have super tweeter diaphragms on the way for my IMF RSPM Mark IV's.
What have you got coming. From where to where. Share the excitement or heartache. 
mid-fi-crisis
Acoustic Zen Absolute 75 Ohm digital cable... expecting it to arrive Monday. 

Schiit Bifrost 2 and Vali 2, both are backordered.

Morrow Audio speaker cables and one set of interconnects. Should be here Monday.
I am a passive pre-amp guy. I recently purchased a Luminous Audio Technology Axiom II w/ Walker Mods. I am modifying it up on them though. I have requested vintage western electric wire with Allen-Bradley resistors. I have a regular Axiom II with Caddock resistors and an extra output for 2 amps. I found passive is better than active. It is what works for me. I sold all active pre-amps within 3 weeks after going passive. One pre-amp I said would never go out the door.... Don't have it anymore. I don't always use 2 amps. The new pre-amp is, I hope, a good match for my old VTL300 Deluxe tube mono blocks. $$ are watched when buying....really watched. No real bargain....no real buy. I started this hobby 47 years ago and it has grown over time as I have. I have received a few digital cables lately to try out and hope it is for the better improvement. I sent back a DAC with a digital pre-amp....total crap. Old AA DDE and DTI blew it out of the water as soon as I changed back. It was not a cheap DAC. I was always a little skeptical of cable but have made major (to me) improvements lately that are significantly noticeable. Used is good if it was well taken care of usually. The VTLs feed my Maggie 3.7s. AND, I am quite happy. Drastic change does not have to cost you a mortgage. Going on my 3rd Axiom...must say something. I may be 67 but my ears are only 35. ;)
And the biggest upgrade I made was last week when I had dedicated lines run to my equipment. 1 for each amp and 1 for the digital. Huge improvement.