What do/did you do for a living?

With the increasingly high priced items people own and are selling, I'm curious about the line of work people do or have done. I thought my $5k integrated was a massive investment, but seeing users searching for $100k speakers or $75k SET amplifiers has me curious about the varying lines of work people do to afford these items. 
128x128j-wall
I'm a global product manager for a cutting tool company. Been in this business for well over 20 years.

My audio interested started at young age where mom always played guitar, piano, organ and sang in a choir. Started to play guitar myself and eventually ended up owning a recording studio that I sold when I moved to US.

The stereo has evolved over the years; something morphing into a HT, sometimes into a pure 2-ch setup. I'm now fortunate enough that I have a dedicated stereo and a dedicated HT. No idea how much I have spent over the years, and quite frankly, I don't think I really want to know either. :-)
Project Manager building wind and solar power plants.  My love for music started when I was 4 years old.  56 years later still at it. 
Heavy Duty Master Mechanic, Retired, UNION YES.

Baptist Church, teacher, Retired.

To ALL the hard working labor in the WORLD...

Thanks for your service above ALL.

Regards