What CD players have volume control

Building a second system and am currious what CD players have volume control other than Wadia. I have a Wadia 861 in my main system and have had good results without a pre amp. I do prefer a good pre amp but think running digital direct will suffice for my second system. I will be pairing this CD player with VTL MB 125s. I have not decided on a speaker yet but everything will be used. Any input appreciated. Thanks
braro
The Granite 657 has volume control on it's tube output. The solid state output is fixed, however. But, you do get the flexibility of being able to go with the sonics of either.

Also, variable attenuators the likes of which from Scott Endler (which I own) and EVS Ultimate Attenuators can turn any CDP, tuner, tape player, etc. into a component with volume control. They can also be used at the other end of the chain, the power amplifier. Go with whatever is more convenient - signal purity is maintained as only one high quality resistor comes into play.
Muse Model 11 does (it is also a univeral player). Not sure about earlier Muse models.