What are your thoughts/opinions on the Orchard Audio Starkrimson Mono Ultra Premium

Has anyone listened to the new Orchard Audio Starkrimson Mono Ultra Premium? If not, do you have enough experience with Orchard Audio products that one can describe their "house sound"?

What's the best way to build enough confidence that it's the right amp for you to pre-order it?

Any comparisons to AGD, Atma-Sphere, PS Audio, or other leading Class D amps are much appreciated.  

prismvineyards

It would have been on my short list but the lack of a single ended input is a deal breaker. Yes, I know that there is an adapter cable. Not a chance.... I've done everything I can to simplify, match and perfect things like cables and connections, and I'm not about to add another set of connectors and cables.

@pprocter ask Leo if the converter circuitry can be built into the amplifier. He has done other custom things. 

Thanks,

aldnorab 

@pprocter

ArgentPur, (mostly)a cable company is coming out with Orchard Audio Ayzenshtat based monos (with their own internal wiring) next month that have both RCA and XLR inputs.

I see that Rev 2.5 of the stereo Starkrimson amplifier now has a built-in RCA to XLR converter.

I picked up a Starkrimson Ultra 2.5 about a month ago. I feed it with an Eversolo DMP-A8 and it powers my Buchardt s400 mkII speakers. The  best thing I can say is that once I turn it on it’s very hard to turn off. It sounds fantastic. The Orchard Audio amp is a winner. The s400 have never sounded so good.