What are the best subwoofers you have heard for music. Speed, Musicality and integration

Mines are the rel 212se.  The are fast. They go deep and the disappear! 

calvinj

I switched from  JL Audio Fathom F112’s to NSMT Sub Duos They retail for $4,495 each. They are very easy to integrate and give me the best bass I’ve ever had.  The next model down is called the Bass Foundation which are $2,500 each. I have not heard them but I hear they perform the same as their big brothers in a smaller room. The If you are interested I’d contact Mike from Audio Archon. I highly recommend the sub woofers and Mike. Just my experience for what it’s worth

The Rel's have best integration I've experienced, this vs subs using dsp. Rel's designed for high level connection, this what makes them unique. Also offer a variety of sub lines, not all listening spaces can handle same level of bass.

It’s the way they connect. They keep up with the music. The speak on connect is key.  Also they don’t try to hit ridiculously hard which with music would sound unreal.  They are nimble and easy to integrate.