what amp will match well with Tyler acoustics

What amp will match well with Tyler acoustics Woodmers?
jos61
Davvie has a good point. Ty used to use a Jolida 300b on his Woodmeres. He even used it at a show a few years ago. How large is your room?
I had the LSS, and tried it with several amps. It sounded very good with both Herron M1 monoblocks and the McCormack DNA-125 revision Gold. It sounded a bit flabby and flat with the Cary/AES Sixpacs and a Jolida EL34 integrated, and awesome with the Karan integrated I had for a bit (that amp packs more current than any of the others). I think my speakers needed a bit of juice for a nearly 700 square foot room, plus they weren't all that easy to drive. I am not 100% sure, but the Woodmere should be about the same load as the LSS was. I just didn't have great success with lower-powered tube amps-my experience was the same as the 1st poster's: the more current, the better. I have also heard good recommendations for Rowland's stuff (especially the older Concentra line), as well as McIntosh. Haven't tried those, though.

FWIW, the new Decade line is quite a bit tube friendlier, aside from the 300b amps I tried. KT88 amps have driven them just fine.
I`m driving my Linbrooks with bass monitors with DUSSUN V8i. I`m just using the power section. The grip and control and sound is just amazing! Fantastic integrated amplifier 500 watts into 4 ohms and well within your budget.
I would try some Rogue mono's like the 150 or 180. Rogue sounds very good with Tylers.