Watt Puppy that much of an improvement?

Long time lurker/learner here with a question perhaps some of you guys can weigh in on. My set up is Pass X250, Pass X1 pre, ML No 37, ML 360S DAC along with B&W 802S3 on SA's. Good interconnects with Purist Venustus spkr cables. Anyway, I've been reading with interest about the watt puppies and started thinking....if I purchase used, I could probably swing a set wp6, wp7. All things being equal, will the resolution, soundstage and depth be that much better than with my B&W's? That darned upgrade bug is still fly'n around and if the more experienced here says there is......I'm going to start looking more seriously and try to find a set to audition. Thanks.....Mark
stvrvin
stvrvin-they are different sounding speakers, wp/b&w, so it becomes a preference. i have lived with wp 7's for many years and i really don't think much about changing them. to me, they are outstanding and excel in everything i look for in a speaker. from what i understand, they would match well with your pass stuff. highly recommend you give them a listen.
I've had both and the Wilsons will connect you to the music on a far deeper level. The WP 6's or 7's will convey the emotion, contrast and dynamic swing of music in such a dramatic way that you will wonder what took you so long to sell the B&W's. B&W's, by their design are over damped, power hungry and forward sounding. Find a pair to try if possible to be sure, but I say go for the Wilsons and don't look backLO) FYI, I switched to Sophias due to their coherence and sweeter tone.
Your system is wonderful. based on my personal experience with B&W the Wilsons will be more dynamic and I think your system will definitely be more musical and exciting. The higher sensitivity of the Wilsons are to your benefit as well. What kind of music do you listen too?
Jaybo: Are you familiar with any of Stvrvin's gear or is this another diatribe against upgrading?
russell...i'm familiar and its a diatribe. also, the 802-3 is a classic in every sense.