Warmer class D amps for magnepan?

I am planning on buying a pair of lrs+, and i need a poweramp. I am well aware that class D is despised in the magnepan community, but its unwarranted. Nuforce and the new purifi amps are designed to handle 2 ohm loads, and have been used to power Maggies without falt. My only concern is they will kinda rip my head off if i play any less than perfect recording on them. I’m aware that all modern magnepans are unforgiving, but can be tamed with a smoother amplifier. So why not class A or AB? Unfortunately, i simply dont have the space for the ones that are actually rated at 2 ohms (the lrs is around 3.5ohm, but dips to 2.8, it MUST be able designed to handle a 2 ohm load). Also, any one of them that does go up on sale, the owners almost always refuse to ship them, and want you to pick it up in person (for which i dont have the resources to do so). So I ask if there are any smoother, more forgiving class D poweramps (not intergrated models) that you are sure will power magnepans correctly. They can be discontinued, as i will be buying it used regardless, so anything from 2008 to 2018 would be preferable and my budget is around €2000, so say $2500. Thank you.

hamark

Your budget isn’t going to do anything until you start getting over $10-20k for better equipment. AGD makes great class D amps…their entry level one is 5 grand and a piece of meh-bad-bad.

in your price range, you’re not going to get proprietary parts are going to get junk buffers, industrial grade cheap caps and just off the shelf class D modules with inexpensive wiring.

See if you can find an Audio Research DS225 or DS450. ARC's own class D design and the Maggies were designed to mate with the brand.

Ive seen good reviews on the D-Sonic M3a-1200S It will do 800 watts @ 8 ohms I have the Magnepans 7's and I was feeding them with my VAC PA 100 100 tube amp and ARC LS15 tube pre amp  I'm very content with this combination but felt the Maggie's could use more watts/current  I found a used Spectron musical MK lll class D amp designed by John Ulrich  It's a 54lb beast 500watts@8ohm 650@4ohms and 1,200 wwatts@1ohm also 65 amps for 500 milliseconds I must say I'm very impressed with the sound stage and inner detail but particularly with effortless dynamics at any db level  I typically listen to music around 75db with peaks in the low 80's