warm digital cable

Im searching for a warm digital cable. Any sugestion for 400$ or less?
128x128thenis
My DAC reclocks things so jitter seems to be a non issue, and I have to say (really...I have to say it) that among all the cable changes and upgrades over the years, the S/PDIF upgrade from a basic VDMxr to the beautifully made Audioquest silver VDM 5 has made the least obvious improvement. Still, it SEEMS better...according to advertising spiel it should be better...and that's enough for me! Nobody wants to sit there listening to beautiful music thinking their digital cable might not be letting 100% of the beauty through. Still, bad digital recordings still sound bad, but I can listen the LP instead in some cases so that's okay.
When I ugraded from a generic digital coax cable to a K-Works Goldenheart digital cable, to my surprise, I noticed improvments in many areas, timbre, soundstage, noise floor, and more, but the overall frequency balance of my digital playback chain was not noticeably affected. So I would agree with Mapman.
I have tried a lot of digital cables, nordost, audio quest Tara labs, kimber monster.

The best warm cable I tried is a monster cable video reference rca cable, The rest of monster products are crap but their digital cables are some of the best! All video and digital cables are 75 ohm. So you can use either. this opens a lot of opportunities since people are selling obsolete RCA video cables for virtually nothing. The Kimber VS 75 is the best I have ever heard and the monster is just a touch warmer. Also cal audio labs is afantastic dac stereo phile said you had to buy a 4K levinson dac to better it you can get one on audiogon for 250 - 350 unbelivable value!
Answer: Do not use a digital cable...

Do not use any of those connections or USB DACs, sell your CD player and go discless. The sound will be far superior. A LINN DS unit is a much better sounding solution in one box, all controlled from an iPad and get rid of the CD player totally. Files would be sent via CAT5/6 from your PC or NAS and controlled in your listening chair with an iPad. Having any other connections (USB, SPDIF converters, etc.) are just mucking up the sound. Access all your music at better than CD quality once ripped with dbPoweramp into 24/96 or 24/192 FLAC or WAV files. The LINN Akurate DS will beat out CD players in excess of $10k.
audiofreak32, you are entitled to your opinion, but i'll take the original zanden dac with a good transport or cal audio labs tempest. there are probably other tube based digital fron ends worthy of consideration.