Want to setup basic home audio system

As the title states, I am looking for advice on the main components required to get a basic home audio system going for under 1k. When I do get to save more money, I am open to add more into the system. For now, what are the basic components of a home audio system that I mainly need to focus on right now? I am not looking to get a home theater setup. ONNLY LOOKING TO GET HOME AUDIO SYSTEM FOR MUSIC
diripio
Hi
With no hesitation
any NAD amp which can run as Pre as well try a 7130 if possible.
Amp Carver M200t
Advent 1 speakers or Boston A200s
Arcam rBlink btooth
Tube buffer pre amp on amazon by Suca audio

Might be a little over 1k.

Denon PMA-600NE
Built in DAC for your computer streaming
ELAC Debut 2.0 B5.2 speakers

that leaves @300.00 for cables / stand / etc.

All brand new & available on Amazon w / 30 day return

I agree with going used. Also, you don't have to do it all at one time. Get a nice used integrated and speakers to start. You already have streaming capability. Look on sites already mentioned or ask around for reputable used equipment in your area. I have a local guy who refurbishes equipment and sells at very reasonable prices. I am sure someone is in your area.
  If you go for the used market you are limited to the reviews of opinions from many but are not able to actually audition how they sound for yourself. That's where going to an audio dealer that may have the components you have interest in and will fit into your budget comes in. Audition amp and speaker combinations and decide what sounds best to you. If the dealer may also have the sources you prefer audition them as well.may also have the sources you prefer audition them as well.

I recommend the used market for speakers, but only if you shop locally.  That gives you a chance to listen to them and decide if they are right for your ears.  i used Craigslist, and auditioned at least 20 different speakers before I found the ones that "spoke" to me; if the seller won't let you audition, just thank them and move on.  Also, pick a selection of 3-5 musical pieces that you are very familiar with, that are well recorded, and that, as a group, give you a fairly broad spectrum of musical frequencies, dynamic range, acoustic vs electronic, and vocal vs acoustic.  Take those pieces with you to every audition (I recommend on CD), and always play the same ones.  If the seller has a high quality streaming account, you can always look up the songs on that, but if he or she doesn't, you won't be stuck listening to whatever they want to put on.  Finally, there will be times when you are listening to a good pair of speakers but they don't sound their best -- it could be a bad fit with the electronics, or poor room treatment, or whatever; don't sweat it -- just accept that that SYSTEM wasn't what you were looking for in terms of sound quality. If you do enough auditions, you will eventually find a few that sound great, and you can choose one of those pairs of speakers knowing that, if you do a decent job of matching electronics and room treatments, you WILL like the sound.  Enjoy the hunt!