WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips

WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips has anyone tried these?

I have tried the fuse chips and I am quite impressed! How the ... ???

So, I went ahead and ordered chips for speakers,cables,and transformer chips. I also purchased a few more fuse chips to try on circuit breakers / outlets.
Heck, I may even try some of them on my Synergistic powercell.
Luckly they come with a 30 day return.

I have read Norm's positive review on Stereo Times.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried these.
128x128ozzy
Salinas212, I think once you cut them the electrons will leak out.
Just kidding.

I doubt if there is much difference in the products. Perhaps some are a little more powerful than others. But, to be honest I don't know what they are made of or how they work. Give it a try, I'd be interested.
They're very likely like the Intelligent Chip, specifically "programmed" to produce photons with specific wavelengths depending on where they're placed. Intelligent chips, not the Orange ones, but ones programmed differently, can be used on cables just like WA chips. That's the beauty of quantum physics, the active ingredient in chips are grown in the lab according a specification, what output you wish.
Heheh that presumes of course there's electrons in there ;-) Me too in not knowing how they work tho there's too many credible positive posts and reviews to nay-say em off-the-cuff. That said I'm also a little skeptical there's really any element of 'programming' going on. I'll be the first to admit I could be wrong but I suspect huge sheets of this are offset printed, screen-printed, laminated and then die-cut or CAD cut via a plotter for a specific application.

I'm definitely gonna try em in an A/B test against 5mm fuse-specific chips at least punched from a comparatively HUGE speaker size chip. I doubt using a single hole punch one time in each of the speaker chips will affect that speakers performance in any way I can hear. But I'm sure I'll be able to notice any difference on a 5mm 'dot' as I was able to determine SUCH a difference initially two ways, ie; when they were oriented at leading/trailing fuse ends. I get two shots at determining their efficacy on fuses which was the biggest difference I could hear of all the chips I installed, ie; fuses, cables & speakers.
My two cents worth. I tried the fuse chips 2 in my amp and one in my dac, both are W4S products. I felt the chips definitely made things clearer and w/ more detail, but at a cost.There seemed to be a frequency boost, which made the system kinda holler. If you speak and than speak w/ a megaphone you certainly hear more of everything, but do you want to listen to it all day. I applied the chips to my SR black fuses, and it is obvious the chips are designed to be used w/ the Hifi fuses. Both HIFI fuses and WA are owned by the same company. Perhaps, the chips work well w/  the Hifi fuse, but I found the sound grading to my ears. Perhaps they would sound better in a system that needs a high end boost. Just my opinion.
Just for the record, I had excellent results using the WA chip on my Audio Magic nano liquid fuse. I also had good results on headphones near the transducers with the inductor WA chips, on the breaker box with cable WA chips, and on various other things. Ironically the cable WA chip did not work for my cables. The secret ingredient is obviously mixed in with the adhesive backing of the chips, which leads me to still think it’s another application of ye olde quantum dots. What else could it be? I actually don’t believe the WA Quantum Chip maker is HIFI Tuning, but another German company, hence the relationship between HiFi Tuning and WA Quantum Chip. I also seriously doubt WA would interfere with Black fuse operation, as long as the chip did not cover the little black dot of you know what on the body of the Black fuse. And even if it did, so what. It's only a small number of atoms in there. Hel-loo!