VTL MB 185 SERIES II

Any VTL lovers out there? Anyone want to chime in on these amplifiers? Good? Bad? I'm considering these tube monoblocks.  
jeffvegas
would agree with @vegasears , the new auto bias VTL amps are really nice and pretty trouble free. 
Before the 450MKII were purchased I had VTL 300 Deluxe mono blocks.  Great amps but tube faults were a major pain.  With the 450's tube faults are a breeze.  When a tube goes, it's identified by a flashing little green light.  The power to the amp is shut, with gloves the tube is replaced, if a fuse went its also replaced.  I'm up and running in less the 5 minutes.  Auto Biasing between the notes of the music, come on now that's too cool.

Hi guys.  Interesting thread about VTL and tube faults.  I own a S-200 and experienced my first tube fault.  Unfortunately, the fault will not resolve by replacing the tube that indicated the fault.  I've followed the reset process to the t and it still indicates a fault with a flashing green light.   Any ideas?

Back in the day when I had more money and less sense I did tubes..sure they are fun just like spinning and collecting  records but when it's time to get serious buy the best dac you can and the same with a great ss amp..never good to go backward if at all possible..just my opinion