VPI Traveller

Has anybody heard anything about New VPi Traveller due out on June 1. It comes with Grado Gold for $1499.

Any recommendations for reasonably priced cartridge for this new table.

What cartridges work well with VPI tables

Thanks in advance for responses
bithead2010
My point was that it is hard to comment on something you know nothing about. I have faith in Harry but I would at least like to see one before comparing it to existing models. IF it were me I would look first at something like a used Scoutmaster; I think I saw one recently in the $1700 range; that is a very good table that I have used myself and can recommend.
You know the scout is a very good "entry" level for true high end tables. So if you can get one that cheap B stock which I have found means very minor issues (so far fingers crossed) like a scuff mark etc. I would choose that or as the VPI dealer says a used even higher end VPI. With those tables there has been a lot of experience with cartridges and everything else.
What cartridges work well with the Scout. I know a lot of people use Dynas I would like to keep first cartridge under $500.
Search the archives, lots of recos there. Dynavector seems to come up most often.
What cartridges work well with the Scout. I know a lot of people use Dynas I would like to keep first cartridge under $500.