VPI Rim Drive vibrations

I have VPI SSM with RIM drive and SDS. The issue I'm having is a vibration being transferred from rim to the desk/platter. As the result tonarm wobbles a little bit in azimuth plane.
I tried to replace the brownish rim belt, change contact force/distance between the drive and the platter, and reinstall the belt - the vibration still there (exactly one wobble per rim's full revolution - 360 degrees).

The speed stability is very good though - have checked it with KAB Speed Strobe.

Any ideas how to resolve the issue?

Thanks a lot!
krell303
BRF...you evidently have the Super Duper Platter.....mine was not good at all.
Stringreen, I own or have owned the TNT 3,4,5, Super Platter, and Classic platters. My order of preference is Classic, TNT5, Super Platter, TNT4 and lastly the TNT3.

I can easily understand how someone may prefer the Super Platter over the Classic. They are both excellent platters that do things differently. For some Super Platter owners, a change to the Classic could be deemed a downgrade based on their listening preferences.
Having great results using the new Edensound Terracones recommended by members of this thread to eliminate the vibes on my VPI HRX; I have decided to experiment with the Edensound dampers on the four corners on my Motor Flywheel HRX Rim drive. I have been using the Walker Audio 1 inch large disc for years to add additional damping to the Rim vibrations.

I am rather amazed that the new 4 Edensound damping discs (1 inch and 1 lb.) worked so well. Just using the Terracones footers has stopped the vibration when my fingers touched the Motor drive flywheel rim drive. After placing the 4 damping discs at the corners of the HRX Rim drive, and started the spinning turntable platter process, the damping discs was shaking and jiggling when I touch it with my fingers. That gave me evidence that the damping discs are eating up hidden vibrations on the Rim drive, although it "felt" non-vibration on the motor drive.

The improvements are deeper and well defined lively bass with added slam impact. The upper mid range and highs are crystal clean sounding. The smash on the drum cymbals are explosive. I found the tailing decays from each singer have added lingering musical notes.

I am quite impress the Edensound damping discs 1 inch 1 lbs. has added great value to the elimination vibration of the rim. However don't over damp using the 3 inch 2 lb. damping discs. It may filter out some treble highs.

It may depend on your set up to get these improvements. The fun is spending low costs to gain listening joy. I hope this info maybe of use if you are looking to eliminate more rim vibrations.